Friday, May 01, 2015

Tiny Lia - original oil pastel portrait painting (ATC)

I am on an ACEO/ATC kick at the moment and have been using Caran d'Ache Neopastels instead of my usual Senneliers.  They are not as soft as the Senneliers and are easier to work with in such a small area without sharpening them.  See my post on my oil pastel blog.  I used a 3 1/2 x 2 1/2" piece of illustration board for this one - owing to my photography skills, it's a little warmer than in real life - will try tomorrow to get a photo in better light.  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You can teach? A tutorial video, maybe... Your job is pretty good!!! I love see it. Xx from Brasil

Connie Chadwell said...

Hi Isabela - thank you so much - I appreciate your interest!

Unknown said...

I agree with Isabela, you should teach an oil pastel class, Connie!

Connie Chadwell said...

Hi Lucy - hmmm - something to think about - will mull this over.